mercredi 23 décembre 2009

Robert Pattinson Scott Weiner old photoshoot [HQ]

Un ancien photoshoot de Rob que je n'avais jamais vu auparavant, c'est toujours sympa d'en découvrir ^^ Je ne sais pas exactement de quand il date mais si je devais deviner, je dirais début 2009.
(Cliquez pour agrandir)

And old photoshoot of Rob that I've never seen before. I don't know exactly when it was taken but my guess is beginning of 2009. If someone have the answer, please let me know.
(Click to enlarge)
Image hosted by uppix.net
Image hosted by uppix.netImage hosted by uppix.net
Image hosted by uppix.netImage hosted by uppix.net
Image hosted by uppix.net

1 commentaire:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci!