samedi 7 novembre 2009

All interviews of the New Moon cast from last night

Beaucoup beaucoup d'interviews à poster aujourd'hui, c'est pourquoi je me suis dit que ce serait beaucoup plus facile (pour vous et moi) de les poster en un seul billet!
Donc vous pouvez retrouver ci-dessous les interviews accordé par Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner et autres membres du casting la nuit passée...
Si j'en ai oublié, n'hésitez pas à me le signaler...

I've got a lot of interviews to post today! So I thought the best and easy way (for you and for me) was to put them in one post!
So here are the interviews of Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner and other cast members from last night...
Have I forget one? Don't hesitate to tell me!













Et n'oubliez pas l'interview de Kristen Stewart par Access Hollywood posté plus tôt... c'est ici
And don't forget the interview of Kristen Stewart by Access Hollywood posted earlier... click here to watch it
Image hosted by uppix.net

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci!